Subject: Ohutusnõuniku tunnistus
From: "Kaili Milk" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2025 16:37:15 +0200

Tere,

Soovime Nefabi töötajale taotleda DGSA (Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser)
tunnistust, mis katab nii manatee mere kui õhutranspordi.

Kes Eesti Vabariigis teeb vastavasisulisi koolitusi ja täiendõpet ning kes
väljastab vastava sertifikaadi (DGSA tunnistuse) inimesele?

Ette tänades,

________________________________________________________________

Kaili Milk |  Nefab Packaging OÜ

HR MANAGER

Mobile: +372 53 55 1321

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Killustiku tee 6

75303 LAGEDI

ESTONIA

NEFAB – SAVING RESOURCES

 <http://www.nefab.ee/> Visit our web

Worldwide locations -    <https://nefab.com/en/contact/> Americas |
<https://nefab.com/en/contact/> Europe |  <https://nefab.com/en/contact/>
Asia

When communicating with us via e-mail, Nefab will process your personal
data as controller. The purpose of the processing can be, for example, to
communicate with you or to fulfill our contractual obligations towards our
suppliers or customers. For more information on how we process personal
data and on the rights that you as a data subject may have, please visit
our website,  <http://www.nefab.com/en/privacy-and-cookies>
www.nefab.com/en/privacy-and-cookies.

When communicating with us via e-mail, Nefab will process your personal
data as controller. For more information on how we process
personal data and on the rights that you as a data subject may have,
please visit our website, www.nefab.com/en/privacy-and-cookies
<http://www.nefab.com/en/privacy-and-cookies> .

CONFIDENTIAL: This email and any files transmitted with it may contain
confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately
and delete this email from your system. Any and all use, disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance of the contents
of this information is strictly prohibited.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.